We don't control refunds for the products purchased through the Google Play Store. Therefore, you'll have to apply for a refund by following these steps:
- Go to play.google.com.
- At the top right, click your profile icon.
- Select Payments & subscriptions and then Budget & order history.
- Find the order you want to return.
- Select Request a refund or Report a problem.
- Choose the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you'd like a refund.
You'll receive an email with a refund decision. You should hear back from Google within a week with their decision regarding your request for a refund. Note that we cannot influence nor affect Google's decision, so please indicate a clear reason for submitting your refund request.