Managing your Cardi Health subscription depends on where you purchased it. However, it is really simple, and you can do it anytime!
Subscription purchased via cardi.health
To manage your subscription, follow these simple steps:
- Open the Cardi Health app.
- Open the More section at the bottom menu.
- Select Profile settings.
- Under the Subscription section, tap My subscription, and follow the further instructions on how to proceed.
Similarly, you may cancel your subscription by logging in here: https://app.cardi.health/login.
If you want to cancel your subscription but no longer have access to your Cardi Health account, please reach out to our support team using the Submit a request button under this article or via email: email@example.com.
Subscription purchased via App Store
If you bought your subscription on the App Store, you would have to cancel it on that platform too. Please follow the steps on their website: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039.
Subscription purchased via Google Play
If you subscribed via Google Play, please follow the instructions on their website to cancel your subscription: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481.
If you have purchased additional services, the way to cancel them is the same as described above. Simply make sure to click on the additional purchase rather than the Cardi Health app when canceling.
If you cancel the additional subscriptions, the app will remain active. You can continue using the app as usual until you cancel this subscription too.
- Simple deleting the app will not cancel your subscription. Make sure to follow the steps above and see a confirmation that the subscription has been canceled.
- If you try to follow the instructions above but don't see the option to cancel, it could be that you're checking on the wrong platform. For example, if Cardi Health doesn't show up among your Apple subscriptions, try to cancel your membership on the Cardi Health app.
- If you're having difficulties accessing your account or cannot cancel the subscription for another reason, please contact our support team.