You can always contact us using the Submit a request button under each Help Center article (including this one!)
You may also email us at email@example.com.
Please note that if you contact the support not using the email address you used to create your Cardi Health account, we might need to ask you to verify your account. To do that, we are required to ask questions related to your payment. Please have this information at hand:
- The payment method used: credit card or PayPal.
- If you used PayPal: your PayPal email address and a screenshot of the receipt.
- If you used a credit card: the full name of the account holder and the last 4 digits of the credit card used.
- Screenshot or a receipt of the charge.
- The email address you used to sign up.
We ask for this information when your question is related to your payment or other sensitive data.
If you emailed the support team a few days ago and have been waiting for a response for a while, make sure you're receiving our emails:
- Check if the email was archived, deleted, or marked as spam;
- Check if the email wasn’t filtered or blocked in your email filters;
- Check your email forwarding options.